Wagg'n is Missoula's premier indoor dog park Launched 04/07/2017
We are your all-in-one community for you and your canine family member. You can stay and play, take full advantage of our pet boarding service or our dog daycare center while you are away, learn about your pet's health, and much more in a safe, fun environment. First visit to Wagg'n? Pre-register online. Click here
SIT. YES, WE DO!
Doggy daycare is one our specialties. We love to play with your dog when you are not able to do so. Our Paw Patrol exercises and plays with your dog at no extra charge.
What is an indoor dog park?
For all of our events and social activities, please visit our Facebook or Meetup pages
Come. Join the community!
Wagg’n Indoor Dog Park is much more than a kenneling facility. We represent a nation of responsible pet owners who are dedicated to spending quality time socializing, bonding, and improving the overall well-being of their dogs.
Please join us as a Wagg’n Nation member in a clean, comfortable, temperature-controlled facility:
- Off-leash, indoor 8,100 sq ft. play area with an abundance of natural sunlight.
- Pet-friendly floors made of recycled material and are non-absorbent, anti-skid and provides a cushion for older dogs and humans with joint pain.
- Free self-service dog wash. We provide a professional grooming tub; local, organic soap and clean towels (No time? We will wash your dog! See our add-ons page)
- Special play areas for small dogs and older dogs
- ADA accessible play area for dogs and humans
- Free webcams to check on your pup when you are away
- Free human amenities such as coffee, big screen TV's and high-speed WiFi in our lounge area while your dog plays with friends
- Free socialization. Leading experts have shown socialization helps not only the pet to be better trained and reduces anxiety, but socialization with pets can also help humans with a variety of ailments. There is a reason why the dog is man’s best friend!
- Free social groups for you and your dog (e.g. kennel or breed clubs)
- Free educational talks by local, behavioral specialists scheduled on a regular basis
- 15% off doggy daycare, boarding, and supplies
Wagg'n Indoor Dog Park and Dog Boarding Missoula, MT © 2017 All rights reserved
Stay awhile. Absolutely!
Dogs who stay with us overnight are allowed to roam and play with friends and our Paw Patrol all day. At night they are in their own, private kennel with items which remind them of home and ensure they are comfortable.
We at Wagg'n love Missoula and spend lots of time outdoors hiking, camping, fishing, and riding ATVs. However, facts are facts when it comes to our weather, so . . .
. . . for the times when Montana weather is difficult, join us inside. Wagg'n Nation is an indoor, climate-controlled facility giving you and your family a place to play and socialize during Montana's unpredictable weather, dark winter evenings, and summer forest fire season.
- 14 inches of rain per year. The US average is 37
- Snowfall is 37 inches. The average US city gets 25 inches of snow per year
- The number of days with any measurable precipitation is 102
- On average, there are 159 sunny days per year or less than 1/2 of the year
- The July high is around 86 degrees
- The January low is 14
- Forest fire smoke: 2015 "F" grade. Ranked 11th most air-polluted region in the nation for short-term particle pollution